Jane Mukami is a FIT, KENYAN GIRL or woman living in Atlanta GA and whose passion is breaking a mean sweat in the name of fitness.
Fitness journey timeline:
- 2008 May to July: 90 day outdoor boot camp session
- 2009 Nov: 1st 1/2 marathon in 1hour 52 minutes + Kick boxing class
- 2010 March: 2nd 1/2 Marathon in 1 hour 48 minutes + Weight training class
- 2010 Feb to May: p90x – Weight training DVD program
- 2010 June to Current: Personal trainer and fitness mentor Rashid ‘Roc’ Shabazz
- 2011 March: 1st NPC body building competition In Atlanta, Georgia – Placed 2nd
- 2011 Sept: 2nd NPC body building competition in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina – Placed 2nd
Born and raised in Nairobi, Kenya
Living in Atlanta, Georgia USA
Profession in IT Consulting
Professional Hobby - Fitness Athlete and Fitness Mentor/Motivator
People I’m grateful to for always supporting me
- Personal Trainer, mentor and friend IFBB Pro Rasheed ‘Roc’ Shabazz and his wife Gina Shabazz for changing my body, my mind, my LIFE and sharing a wealth of knowledge on fit living. http://therealroc.com/
- Celebrity Photographer Robert Ector for his stellar work.
- Celebrity Makeup Artist Latasha Wright for flawless makeup.
- The Lovely Ashley ‘Bikini’ Bell for creating the most beautiful and great fitting custom-made bikini’s.
- The RocStarzz for their daily support and motivation.
Purpose of this blog is to inspire and motivate people on how to live a fit lifestyle by sharing my day to day experiences and tips. This blog is strictly based on FitKenyanGirls thoughts, opinion and experience and its recommended that readers consult their medical doctors and physicians before engaging in any Fitness Regimen. FitKenyanGirl Is not Liable for any injuries or health related issues encountered by readers.
Facebook: Jane Mukami