7 strength training workouts I consider EXTREMELY effective.
1. Shoulder Press
2. Bicep or Hammer Curls
3. Tricep Kickbacks
6. Double arm rows
7. Weighted sit ups
I find the 7 above most effective because:
- They are a FULL BODY workout
- All you need is a pair of dumbbells
- They can be performed at home
Albeit effective (The workouts that is) there are a a couple of notable caveats:
- Different bodies types (Endomorphs, Ectomorphs, Mesomorphs) require different weights and a different rep scheme.
- Some form of cardio must be incorporated with strength training also based on the body type. Jumping jacks, high knees, burpees, mountain climbers etc are all forms of cardio that can be performed at home in the absence of a treadmill, elliptical or bike.
- Cleaning up the diet goes hand in hand with strength training and cardio for guaranteed results.
It really is that SIMPLE!
**Coming soon: FitKenyanGirl programs for strength training, cardio and nutrition Customized JUST FOR YOU**