10 Reasons Why I LOVE Working Out
1.I love a good challenge; feeling the burn, the struggle, pushing through the last rep when I feel like I will die, sweat dripping from my hard work etc…I like that shit!
2. It makes me drink more water. On days when I don’t workout I don’t drink as much water. From drinking a lot of water, my sweat doesn’t stink or barely has a smell lol matter fact No body odour whatsoever (women you know what I mean…**WINK**)
3. It keeps me healthy; I havent been to see a doctor in 2 years other than the regual checkups
4.When i go to sleep, I REALLY sleep soundly and wake up refreshed
5. Realizing that something that is not a big deal to me, working out that is, Inspires and motivates others to be better and do better.
6. My thoughts have MORE clarity….I’m able to listen to my thoughts and feelings in a way I never used to before
7. Streessful situations dont seem to break me down as much anymore. There is a sense of mental strength, control and self confidence that comes as a result of working out
8. WILL POWER that transcends across different planes of my life.
9. Working out keeps me very energetic. Yes, I do get tired from working out twice a day, but I’m way more energetic than before.
10. Clothes fit better and look good, but I also look great standing in front of my mirror…..naked
Working out CONSISTENTLY takes sacrifice and committment but the benefits I reap make it all so worth it!